Self-catering holidays to Wales are going to be very different this year in a number of ways. Most importantly property cleaners will need to be given more time to prepare the property for your arrival. This means that you MUST abide by the arrival and departure times specified. For most properties, these times have changed.
Generally, this year you will need to be well prepared and as self-sufficient at the property as possible – local shops and services are going to be very busy and have limited capacity due to social distancing requirements. In addition, local pubs and restaurants – if they are allowed to open – will have reduced capacity. If you prepare, investigate and pre-order as best you can, you will benefit from a wide range of wonderful local produce. Our advice is to spend time on the web before your holiday to plan things carefully. The more you plan, the more enjoyable your holiday will be.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
1. YOU MUST NOT TRAVEL TO WALES IF YOU ARE SHOWING SIGNS OF ANY SYMPTOMS.
2. IF YOU DEVELOP ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 DURING YOUR STAY, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE PROPERTY, INFORM THE OWNER, BY TELEPHONE, AND RETURN HOME TO SELF ISOLATE. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO REMAIN AT THE PROPERTY WITH SYMPTOMS.
3. YOU MUST NOT ARRIVE AT THE PROPERTY BEFORE THE CHECK-IN TIME.
4. THE PROPERTY WILL BE PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL AND DISINFECTED TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY BY THE CLEANERS, BUT NOTHING CAN BE GUARANTEED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
5. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITISER AND HAND WASH. ALL GUESTS SHOULD WASH THEIR HANDS FREQUENTLY DURING THEIR STAY
6. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE PROPERTY IS CLEAN AND TIDY, AND ALL PERSONAL WASTE MUT BE REMOVED FROM INSIDE THE PROPERTY AND PLACED IN THE BIN SHED NEXT TO THE LOG STORE.
CLEANER’S JOBS ARE VERY DIFFICULT UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES, PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THEM ANY HARDER.
7. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, PLEASE STRIP ALL LINEN FROM BEDS AND PUT IN BAGS AS DIRECTED. WE NEED TO REDUCE THE HANDLING OF LINEN AT ALL TIMES.
8. PRIOR TO DEPARTURE, PLEASE LOAD THE DISHWASHER WITH AS MUCH CUTLERY AND CROCKERY AS HAS BEEN USED AND PUT ON THE HOTTEST CYCLE.
9. YOU MUST BE READY AND LEAVE BY THE DEPARTURE TIME. CLEANERS MUST BE ALLOWED THE EXTRA TIME TO CLEAN PROPERTIES BEFORE THE NEXT GUESTS.